First ramble:

It is officially summer.  This was a very long year between two different schools (and one was a middle school!)  Let me just say I have been counting down the days since before spring break.  I like to have something to look forward to, and was planning a trip with the guy and another couple for memorial weekend.  Unfortunately, now that it is on the horizon, I am under the weather.  GREAT timing.  Instead of venturing to new places with some great people, I am stuck at home.

I do have some things to look forward to.

Image result for alex pietrangelo

1.  Blues playoffs!  My go-to movie when I was sick as a kid is Mighty Ducks 2.  If only Emilio was skating with Pietrangelo.

2.  I have gotten really into the author Liane Moriarty.  I have currently have 3 of her books and I have only finished Big Little Lies.  It was a page turner and highly recommend.  Reese Witherspoon bought the rights and is making it into a HBO short series so read it before you see it!


3.  Editing my last trips pictures.  I went to California over spring break and traveled from the Redwoods to San Diego.  Now that I have the time I can finally put some time in to take red-eye out and whiten my teeth :)


Comments

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blog world. I enjoyed the first ramble!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts